The Chartered Accountancy curriculum is known to be tough. Only a fraction of those who begin end up qualifying. But with the right strategies and systems, it can be conquered.
Acing CA is an essential guide that will help any aspiring CA get their methods right, and keep the morale up through testing times. It’s a must-have companion for your journey.
In this book, you'll learn:
- Who is CA really for?
- Routines and strategies for effective preparation for all 3 levels
- How to keep yourself motivated throughout the CA journey
- How to make the most of your articleship
- How to manage studies with articleship
- Courses to pursue with CA
- About possible career paths and how to pick the right one after CA
- The right way to prepare for placements
- Myths surrounding CAs and CA careers
- Invaluable insights from Mr. TN Manoharan and Mr. Dhiraj Khandelwal
About the Author:
Kushal Lodha secured All India Ranks 6, 5, and 5 across the three levels of CA qualification. He also secured World Rank 3 in ACCA and has cleared all three levels of CFA. He’s the founder of KAGR, an EdTech platform for finance students, and a content creator with 400K+ followers across platforms.
Thank you kushal sir for this book its really to must have companion for ca students
You're a great source of Inspiration.
This book is just the best, thanks kushal bhaiya for this.
Prishita, congratulations brother. You deserve all the hype, you put all your blood and sweat into this one. Love.
Thank you kushal bhaiya for a bilss like this